fluffy favourites free play,918kiss download android 2019,steam peer to peer,Personnel Certification Scheme for Installer of Pressurised Hot Work Enclosure
A pressurised hot work enclosure is a practical engineering solution for conducting hot work and use of other ignition sources. The enclosure helps in managing and controlling the risks with the hot hazardous environment (explosive environment).
Pressurised hot work enclosure is designed and erected to reduce the risk resulted from hot work conducted in hazardous areas and can be used as an excellent engineering control for risk mitigation when carrying out a risk assessment.
It provides flexible, effective and engineered solutions for client-specific requirement regardless of its sizes. However, it has to come complete with electrical equipment certified by recognised IECEx or ATEC Certification Bodies to be safely operated in hazardous areas.
- Provide cross-industry competencies needed for work associated with equipment at hazardous areas.
- Provide confidence in personnel competency in operating equipment according to IECEx requirements and IEC standards related to explosive atmospheres.
- A system for the assessment and qualification of persons to implement safety requirements based on IEC standards covering explosive atmospheres.
- We are the sole ASEAN-based IECEx Certification Body for IECEx Certification of Personnel Competence for Explosive Atmospheres.
- We are an approved certification body providing independent assurance that an individual is qualified based on CoPC prerequisites.
- Our highly experienced and professional auditors are competent in a wide range of sectors.
- Evaluation of Applicant Documentation
- Assessment (Knowledge and/or Performance) of Personnel Competence
- Issuance of Certificate and Wallet ID
- Surveillance and Recertification