genting casino dress code,genting share,4d prediction,ISO 22000 Food Safety Management System (FSMS)
ISO 22000 is a Food Safety Management System, which can be applied independently to other management systems or integrated with existing food safety systems such as, Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) and Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) Certification.
This standard can also be applied to related organisations such as producers of equipment, packaging materials, cleaning agents, additives and ingredients. It may also be applied to service providers.
- Assure customers of the food quality and ongoing implementation of the system.
- Proof that your organisation prioritises food safety. The food safety management system is well-planned, monitored, audited (internally and externally) and with feedback provided to decision-makers.
- ISO 22000 includes and goes beyond existing HACCP programs. It contains management system elements that are essential for a systemic food safety system in organisations.
- Our auditors are highly-skilled and capable of performing integrated audits comprising of ISO 22000, HACCP and GMP in a single audit.
- Organisations are awarded three certificates namely, ISO 22000, HACCP and GMP with an aligned expiry date, which would assist certified organisations in monitoring the validity of the three certificates.
- We have accreditation by the Department of Standards Malaysia (STANDARDS MALAYSIA).
- Submission of Request for Information (RFI)
- Issuance of Quotation
- Submission of Application
- Conduct Stage 1 Audit
- Conduct Stage 2 Audit
- Recommendation and Approval
- Issuance of Certificate
- Surveillance and Recertification Audit