918kiss casino,casino betting sites,megasportsworld nba odds,Agriculture & Forestry
With the current global food crisis, the world’s agriculture and forestry industries are under intense scrutiny and pressure. Globalisation and cross-border trade have increased the risk of microbial contamination with these fields. Meanwhile, exposure to pesticides, heavy metals and other farm management residues remain a serious concern.
Organisations engaged in farming and forestry supply chains are becoming subject to various mandatory and voluntary standards and regulations. Thus, we provide a range of services that can help your organisations comply with both.
- Protect and safeguard consumers
Consumers trust in your brand, and your business can access new markets at home and abroad.
- Obtain internationally-recognised certifications
Gain recognition as a quality-conscious enterprise dedicated to its employees and customers.
- Ensure safety, quality and environmental sustainability
Testing and inspection of products, management and supply chain.
- ISO 9001 Quality Management
- ISO 14001 Environmental
- ISO 45001 Occupational Health & Safety
- OHSAS 18001 & MS 1722
- MS 1480 Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point
- ISO 22000 Food Safety
- MS 1514 Good Manufacturing for food
- MS 1900 Quality Management – Shariah
- ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management
- ISO 28000 Supply Chain Security
- ISO 50001 Energy Management
- ISO 39001 Road Traffic Safety
- ISO 55001 Asset Management
- ISO 37001 Anti-Bribery
- ISO 18295 Customer Contact Centre
- ISO 18788 Private Security Operations
- ISO 41001 Facility Management
- Malaysian Brand
- Forest Management & Chain-of-Custody
- Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil & SC
- Malaysian Sustainable Palm Oil & SC